Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Test I is over !
But Im not happy regarding the marks .
Well , no one else can be blame .
As i really didnt put so much effort on it .
I admit that i got no heart to study .
I might not continue with my degree or post-basic course .
*sigh*

Coming posting even though just 4 weeks ,
but i can imagine how suffer can i be .
I need to read up all my O&G notes , as i dont want to get bomb from some1 else .
I need to do my Running Assessment and Serve Medication in this 4 weeks .
I'm stress enough .
I hope that i can achieve the procedures that i need to be achieve .
I also hope that CN can approve my request , please *pray hard* .
I seriously need holidays so badly .
I wanted to go back to my hometown .
A town that i got no worries for the moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment