Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Do you believe ? This is my 1st time went to Genting .
Well , trust me , it's true
Imma so happy & enjoy myself there .
I love the whether so muchie

The Theme Park , it's GREAT !
Well , not really suit me .
As , its over excited & my heart cannot cope it !
Oooppsss !!!

10 of us , from G70 .
We took lots of pics .
It's good for memories
Love you , girls =)

Enjoy the following photos - Part I

                        Having breakfast @ Assunta Hospital Cafeteria

                                       Ready to get into LRT

                          Finally , we reached ! In front of the entrance .
                                        Welcome To Genting !
                                 The 1st game we played . OMG !!!
                                         THIS ?! Over Excited !!
                          Children's playground , but i'm involved into it .
                                                 Unmovable car .
                                          Big Giant Bear !!!
                                         My leng luii "Lou Por" 
                                               Act polite : P
                                    Friend friend with Mr.Dinasour
                                           Mr & Mrs Dinasour
                                           Chocolate Wonderland
                                          Fake chocolate door : P
                                                10 of us !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment